Space Video of the Day - 080520

Over the last two months, I have presented as the space video of the day all of the episodes of the excellent TV series Firefly. Even though Fox did their best to (ultimately successfully) kill the series, the show developed an enormous base of devoted fans. The pressure on Fox to continue the story was so great that they eventually brought the series to the big screen with the movie Serenity, which I was lucky enough to see prior to general release in exchange for a review on my blog. So, it is with great pleasure that I present to you this week's space video of the week, Serenity; this is presented in two parts, so scroll down for the second half. "I'm a leaf on the wind..."



This is the Space Video of the Week. Be sure to check out the Space Video of the Day Archive.

Labels: , , , , ,


AddThis Feed Button



Powered by Blogger